Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I have forgotten my Voicemail PIN code

Hi,I have forgotten my voicemain pin code. I want to open my voicemail to take messages if i am not available but cant until i have my voicemail pin? Thanks

drury57 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

s4

I have a Samsung s4 and my mobile Internet won't work. Any help on how to fix it please?

Resolved! Help

My account says I've switched over but my old network says I'm still with them

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Topped up, bought DON, no internet.

Got a message earlier today to say I had run out of internet allowance (I'm on the don membership). Topped up by another 20 today and bought the new Don membership. I have currently no internet allowance left and it says my membership will expire on ...

3G reception gone very poor

Hello. I am in Mallow in North Cork and the 3G reception is gone very poor. From the exact spot where I always had 3g 100% of the time. Now it's E and it barely works even. West end Mallow is the area. Is there an outage there. Others have reported t...

mms not working due to port issue

I have Lumia 630 & I have been told I need to set gateway in my mms settings to 8080 & leave mmsc port blank in order to receive pictures. Everytime I do this, power off & on & go in again, mmsc is no longer blank it says 80. Support have said this i...

estherf by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Going abroad

When I went away last year my phone was requesting a sim unlock code and I was unable to use it abroad. What do I have to do this year in order for my phone to work abroad? It is a Motorola Moto G. Any help is much appreciated

haverty by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

activate new membership ?

Im all out of internet and my membership is finished tonight at 11.59 but iv already paid for my new membership and that wont be activated until tonight. Is there any way it could be activated now as im lost without my internet??????

mags29 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like