Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

got my 48 sim

Hi I got my 48 SIM put it in my phone worked fine then I moved my number and now nothing no signal can't make calls receive texts nothing help please

roscoe by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

New phone. Internet is not working

I have recently switched phones from Samsung galaxy s 3 mini to galaxy s 5. I have set up a new network and configured all my settings multiple times. My membership is paid and my Internet allowance is still In place. How do I get my Internet to work...

Parking

HiI can't send sms to park my carSms sent to 53133In this formatTEMP0632 04D121442Please help

kwaijo by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Car parking

HiI can't send sms to park my carSms sent to 53133In this formatTEMP0632 04D121442Please help

kwaijo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

No Internet

Date you bought your membership or internet add-on. 20 MayThe type of phone you have: GalaXy s4Do you have data roaming switched on yesDo you have an internet signal (e.g. shows “H”, “3G”, “E”, “G” or “o” depending on the speed of internet). Nothing ...

No internet

I recently joined the 48 network, and tried to change the apn settings on my phone in order to access their internet, but I can't find the settings. I have a Nokia Lumia 520, Windows phone. I go to Settings > mobile and sim > sim settings, and then t...

Resolved! Internet not working

I payed my membership yesterday and my Internet should have been back this morning but even though it's credited to my account I have no Internet on my phone. I'm payed up to date and have all necessary settings switched on and also configured my pho...

4g

I am having trouble getting 4g . I was just wondering what the apn settings for 4g were?

kenzo99 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Charity texts

How does the payment work if you send a text to a charity number to donate money?