Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4g

I am having trouble getting 4g . I was just wondering what the apn settings for 4g were?

kenzo99 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Charity texts

How does the payment work if you send a text to a charity number to donate money?

Not registered on network. urgent.

I changed from Vodafone to 48 today. I registered, bought a membership, entered apn manually and it came up. I had coverage and tried to make a call but it said not registered on network. It now keeps jumping on and off the wifi and one minute there ...

Can't make calls

Hi every time I try to make a call it says call failed I don't think the problem is with my phone it only started happening a few hours ago I have good signal and everything please help I need to use my phone

Change of sim

Hi i recently changed from an iphone4s to an iPhone 5 how do I go about getting a new 5 sim?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

I have just purchased the bundle with 5GB of Internet, if I don't use all of that this month, will the excess go to the following month ? Emma

internet settings samsung galaxy s5

I recently changed from an iphone to a samsung galaxy and my internet still wont work on it i have added 48 as a mobile network and i have payed for it but still no internet. any more steps i can take to fix this please