Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! my Mobile internet does not work

Can you please help me my device is Wiko Highway signs.I bought a membership already its the Don but my internet5GB of internet isn't working please help.

hi

I have a Samsung S5 replika and can't use my mobile data on the fine keeps saying my settings aren't right

i message number greyed out

hi i need to get my number to send as an i message instead of email i get the message could not sign in check your network connection and try again i have an iphone 5 and all my network settings are correct and i have tried all examples from apple  i...

Resolved! Huawei G510-0100 Mobile Internet

Hi everyone, I have 1GB internet and a Huawei Ascend G510-0100 phone. My mobile internet won't work. I put in the settings manually and I also sent a configuration message via tweakker but neither of them worked. I also tried the Tweakker APN App whi...

Resolved! Internet suddenly not working

Suddenly my mobile internet stopped working one night. I tried removing and replacing the sim but that didn't work. I have no idea what's wrong, any help would be great. Thanks.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Blocked my phone

Hi I blocked my phone and I really need yo get it back on can u please help I typed in my puk code and won't work