Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No internet on phone

I cannot get any internet data on Samsung core phone, followed all procedures but still no luck, can you help me please

Internet setting

I just purchase the Guido membership for 10 euros pls send me Internet settings my phone is Samsung galaxy express 2 SM-G3815

No coverage

I've changed my phone from an iPhone 4s to an iPhone 5s and I can't get any coverage at home with my new phone when I used to always have great coverage at home and all that comes up is "no service" I need this fixed quick!!!

old number

i just joined 48 ,i got a new sim and requested my old no. but got a new no. how do i get my old no. back

spydog by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

roaming

Hi guys, I payed for a roaming today, I checked my bank accoung and even money were taken I can´t use the roaming. Any ideas ? Thank you.

jakubm by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Unlocking

How can I recommend an Online mobile phone unlocking website to be included in the list along with the other one's that are shown.RegardsGeorge

Setting up internet

Recently bought a Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen Lite and used the settings 48 gives you for a generic phone to set up internet. That worked for setting up wi-fi but I still have no 3G.  When I went onto the Automated Service to see if that would work but i...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

q

Hi there! My sim was tesco, then O2, now 48. Is that possible to keep on holding the same number to switch to 3 network now?