Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

internet

Topped up my monthly membership, always get calls, txts & internet, but i never got my internet???

tarsull by Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Membership?

I topped up my membership the guido and it says I bought it in my history .. But yet it didn't renew?

internet

Topped up my monthly membership n have no internet? Usually have calls,txts and internet included?!

tarsull by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Nothing is working!

My texts, calls and 3G are not working. They stopped working last week so I thought maybe I had been suspended without warning but I topped up my membership last night and it's still not working. Please fix this as I do not have wifi and have no way ...

leaving 48 network

My phone is starting to act up and I possibly need to get replacement! If so, I'll need to change networks. Does anyone know how to go about leaving 48? Is it a difficult procedure? TIA

no service

Why can't i have service for the past 2 hours i have turn off my phone and start yet no service this is terrible never had this issue before with this phone untill on monday and today please do something about this problem.

daixies by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Data consumption.

Hey folks, I've been on 48 a while now and haven't had any issues as far as data consumption goes but today I ran dry. My 5gb usually lasts me right up until the end of the month, which this month is the 19th Apr. I hadnt been near my phone for the e...

Membership isn't working

I topped up my memberahip at the end of March, a few days before that month ran out. I get the guido subscription. However when my March one ran out, it never added on anything for my April subscription? So now I can't send texts and my email isn't w...