Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cant top up

Hi im trying to top up my internet for 3 days now and i keep geting same message that says my payment has not been acepted due to security limitations

Resolved! No Internet

No internet connection got the Guido on the 31st/3. My phone is the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 version. Help needed!

Internet Not Working

I've tried everything on your trouble shooting section for the internet. Everything is in order. Phone settings membership etc but mobile data just isn't working. This problem started when I returned from Germany. Please help its becoming very irrita...

sucram by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Top up credit

I have topped up by 20 euro yesterday and I went to purchase my 48 membership and it took off 4 euro ? I can't get it working now! Please help

gregm by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

HTC Desie 310 - Data Connection

Hi, I have added the internet settings listed for HTC phones. The desire 310 has an option on data connection for either off or Tesco mobile. It doesnt simply list on/off. Any idea how to get 48 listed under data connection? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

New sim

I have ordered a new sim for my account but in the meanwhile i have found a sim. but it said it is having activation problems. does the sim you have sent out have to be the one i used ?

cant get add on for internet

Hi I'm trying AGAIN today to get 1gb of internet and it keeps saying failure it was the same yesterday when I kept trying it..I'm having nothing but trouble since I joined back with 48..I've €8 credit balance so can someone please do it for me and ta...