Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Credit

How do I get my standered membership?? It didn't come up..

melie by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Roaming ad on ?

Hi.  I'm off to Portugal next week . Is it just a case of purchasing the roaming ad ons and thats it ... or do I have to inform 48 that I am traveling ? .  I have read about how to purchase the ad ons...but it does not answer my question .  Thanks f...

joner by Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 like

internet not working

Hi there I have a HTC titan x 310E and I dont know at all how to set the internet.I tried for few hours and I have to give up bec i cant find any solution.Can u plz send me instruction how I can set up the internet properly. thanks 

internet set up for motorola

Hi there Trying to set up the internet on Motorola phone I just got. Can someone please advise on how to set up the generic way?Im confused with the tech set up Thanks Meabh

majy15 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

help please!

I topped up 10 euro before my guido membership ran out. Instead of texting 'internet' I text 'guido' to 1745. So I still have no internet. My membership is due the 1st April. . Will I have to top up 10e again or will guido and Internet kick in for th...

Resolved! Receiving texts

I joined 48 a couple of months ago - all good - except I have just discovered that I am not getting texts from the UK. A friend told me he had sent some, and I hadn't got them, so I've just tested it using a UK registered phone to send myself a text ...

nixcork by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 10 like

How do I connect to network abroad

I have an iPhone 6 and I recently joined 48. I am in Spain at the moment and cannot connect to the network, as the status remains as "searching". I cannot access any carrier settings in the settings also, when I entered the settings the button from t...

loftoid by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

landlines

I spent €9 on landline minutes that I needed for important reasons and that was over a hour ago then spent €4 on credit and that still won't allow me to make the call this is a complete disgrace