Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nexus 5

Hello , I have a nexus 5 and I do not have data access after steting up the configuration from site. All data roaming and mobile data are enabled. Pls let me know what should be the issue

Anon by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 like

switch back to 48 with orginal sim & account

Hey i was ropped into joining vodefone and after about a week of waiting for my phone to switch (and my 48 plan expired)i had no option but top up a 10er with 48 as i needed to make calls and texts.Anyways , a futher week later ,my phone switched tod...

bpb101 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! ive got a nokia lumia 520 windows 8

ive got a nokia lumia 520 windows 8 and im having no luck finding my internet settings ive looked through the forums and tried to tweaker but im having no luck at all with it any help would be appreciated

No service and 3G not working

Hi,I bought the guido membership on the 6th February and the internet data was never applied to my account. Now I have no service since early this morning.

kill175 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Sudden loss of any service - roaming in UK

Hi guys, I've been in London for the last week and a half. Since I got here until this morning, I've had no problems with it whatsoever, but since this morning, I've had no service at all. Here's what I've tried to solve the problem so far. Restartin...

gf23 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

No service on my phone

I logged into my account to change my partners number from meteor to 48 and now my number is not working and my partner meteor number on my account and her phone no device too what do I do to rectify this problem?

cannot buy net add on

I cannot top up my net because of secure connection issue I never had this issue before

tron by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet problems

I received my sim today and topped up I am able to send and receive calls and texts but my internet is saying offline. Can someone please help