Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My phone's internet is not working. Why

Date you bought your membership or internet add-on: internet 17-09-2014The type of phone you have: bq spanish brand Full list of settings you saved into your phone: APN: 48months.lifeytelecom.com Type APN:nmsMMSC: http://mmc/servlets/mmsProxy MMS: ...

ali9 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Going abroad

I'm going to Spain in a few weeks and I have the guido membership! Will it work when I'm abroad or will I have to get a different membership?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Sim card

I can't unlock my SIM card with my puk or pin.

greg_1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet settings

I can't connect to the internet with my Moto G second generation. My Guido membership isn't out of date. Data roaming is on.

Imessage

I got an iPhone and my iMessage isn't working I have my internet settings in and it still won't work any ideas

signal wont work please help!!!

I need help mu signal on my phone isn't working right, it keeps just randomly turning off, I have to keep turning on and off airplane mode, my signal with 48 has always worked everywhere but now it won't, what do I do? I've turned off and on my phone...

Resolved! 3G Internet

Hey all,I've only just joined 48 so this could just be the network still getting over to me but my 3g internet is awful! My top bar has three coverage bars then it says 48 EIt's practically non existent and I was just wondering, is it gonna sort itse...

Cant make calls

cant make calls at all can recieve, its not the phone as i can recieve calls and ive factory reset the phone, what happens when i make a call is that the phone literally goes to call ended and thats it cant sent texts either

Anon by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like