Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Certain numbers cant call me

I recently noticed that some of my friends and family are unable to call me for no reason, they are not blocked on my phone. I am able to call them but I can not receive phone calls from them. I tried it in another phone an the same is happenin!

charges

Hi, I called this number 0906464160 which is a free service number and I have been charged from my land line credit. Could you please return my land line credit as this number is free till 59th minute. Thanks.

Changing network

I'm wanting to change me number over to Vodafone and the woman in the shop is meant to have sorted it for me but after getting home and after trying to set the phone up and ringing vodafone to activate my sim customer care told me to contact 48 becau...

EU texting

I've bought EU roaming mins. I'm in France. Receiving texts from home but can't get any out except locally here in France, very weird

Resolved! No network

anybody in Louisburgh/Westport area have network, I've had no network all day...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

data- internet

My data just stopped working the other day and I have over 1000mb left it displays H symbol when I turn it on and nothing will load? I also have all the right settings on

Mobile Data

Ive set up my mobile data yet the APN enable button was faded out so therefore i cannot connect to my 4G  how do i fix this?

payment with visa doesn't work

Hello, I just wanted to activated my new SIM card. I wanted to pay with VISA (VISA card is vallid). Payment was denide. What can the problem might be? My SIM is already activated.Thanks for your help!

Moving vs Keeping number

Hi, I wanted to keep my old number, so selected this option in setting up my account, however then got an email saying "we could not move your number", so now i cannot access this page and so now my phone isnt sending/recieving calls or texts!  Can a...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like