Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Sim not valid"

I am changing from an ordinary sim to a micro sim on a new iPhone. I activated the new sim online and the old sim is now not working. I am trying to get the phone up and running and the phone is now saying.<br>&quot;The SIM card that you currently ha...

pdf by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

credit

Hi I'm out of landline minutes but have €5 credit n I still can't call landline how does credit work

beanbag by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet not working

I just bought a membership for my nexus 5 and the mobile Internet is not working. I have followed the 48 help instructions and had no luck. Does any one no a fix for this or what may be wrong. Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

keeping my number

Hey. Want to keep my number but was given a new one. How can I keep my ownNot able to contact an agent. Thanks. 

keeping number

Hi there. I want to keep my own number but you say there is a problem. I can't log onto an agent for some reason. 

MyMeteor Account Number is Too Long?

Hi guys, newbie to 48 here. I've been trying to keep my old 085 number from Meteor but I've been having a problem.Everythings going great until I get to the field where I have to enter my old Bill Pay account number which isCA0077248805 The prompt sa...

weenrar by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Lost 3G since Christmas Eve- iPhone 4S

Hi! Since a few days ago my 3G is not working, the 3G sign is showing but when I want to load something it just shows the loading bar a tiny way across and that's all. It's an iPhone 4S and I have reset my cellular data settings and turned my phone o...

deebar by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

cant call to landline with 60 minutes on account !

hey guys , i need to call a number which is a landline 1890 xxx xxx and i have 60 minutes on my membership but the number says i am out of minutes (not sure if the number or 48months say it) please help why is this? 

New Micro SIM on account

Hi : Got a new SIM from 48.Activated it.My brother tried to cut the normal SIM into a micro SIM and has now misplaced it. I need a new MICRO sim on my account.Unable to order a new one or contact an agent. When I try to change my SIM , I get the foll...