Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Service

HiI'm in Shillelagh and have had little to no service most of the afternoon and evening. Can't make an out going call or text even when it's showung I have service. Is there a problem in the area?

Resolved! Landline call not working

Hi, my internet, text and phone calls are working but the landline is not working. Every time I call it says your out of membership or you don't have enough credit. I toke out my sim and gave it a rubb and put back on but still the landline is not wo...

misssq by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Re new sim card

HI  My phone was recently robbed and I got my new SIM card this week.  I am temporarily using a BLU mobile and the phone is having difficulty recognising the SIM.  I can make calls and send texts but the internet won't activate.  I had a look at your...

Not receiving texts!!

Over the last few days I have not received several texts which I know have been sent to me. Possible I didn't have coverage at the time they were sent but should they still not come through later when I do have coverage?? Also when my phone was switc...

renvyle by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

kickback not coming through

So I ordered a SIM card, gave one to my boyfriend, he registered it, and brought the Guido membership, but I have not received any kickaback credit.

Resolved! Cannot receive calls from outside Ireland ..

I was selling an item on Done deal and a lady had to email me from england to tell me my number wouldn't ring, so I asked a friend from northern ireland to try call me and the same thing happened. Why wont my number accept calls outside this country ...