Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Moving over but want to keep the same number

Hey . Can someone help please . I recently registered my sim and am in the process of waiting for it to moved over fromVodafone . ( I did this about an hour and a half ago ) . When I checked my email - it said to verify its me by clicking the link - ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

someone hacked my account and deactivated my sim help

Someone with my password has gone into my account and deactivated my sim and ordered a new sim for me, i sent a message to agent earlier but no answer yet and now they have finished and I have no phone, any ideas? do i need to sort with agent or can ...

Q on membership

Hi there, I bought a membership( DON )on the day my current membership (Mitch) was due to expire. So obviously I expect that to kick in the following morning. The €20 was deducted from my account. I then discover that a new Mitch membership has been ...

lynda48 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Changing phones

I'm a customer nearly 2 years and want to change my phone ! Do I need to buy a phone from o2 so it is unlocked for 48 ??

aido22 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

can't buy add ons

When I try to buy an add on a white box comes up and says this operation has timed out help!!

internation message not receive

Since I change my number from lyca to 48.ie it make me trouble in receiving of international message.try to resolve thia problwm as soon as posible

amir110 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like