Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mobile Data

Hiafter quite happily using my mobile data on my samsung s3 mini for the past year it suddenly seemed to stop on monday.  I have received the settings text twice and have manually gone through all the settings as suggested and still cannot get it to ...

issues

Hi its been a disaster one month for me with this service. Firstly i topped up by 20 euros last month and mistakenly typed in guido instead of don and couldn't retrieve my 10euros i lost. Today i topped up by 20 euros voucher number 245989085959 and ...

ememjea by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

data roaming

Uhh, my galaxy S3 was acting up so I factor reset it . And now when I try to turn my data on I get a notification say something about leaving my home network ? This never happened before.. anyone have any idea how to fix this?

cant top up

Hi, Ive tried topping up online a few times today but it wont work. Each time i fill out my payment details it goes to an empty white box with a sadface Ive used this card before and its worked and there is money in the account so its not that... an...

tmmd by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Internet speed

My internet is so slow and is on "E" everywhere I go I used to have "H" but somethings changedsomeone help ?

Internet

My 3G always disappears and an E shows up. The times that my 3G is working my internet is seriously slow! And it's not my phone as it's a perfectly working iPhone 4

locked sim

my sim has become somehow locked,and it says i need my puk code which i do not know what it is can u help..