Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No wifi,no credit

I bought credit while my my wifi wasnt working,my wifi is working now but i still have no creditHelp?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Suspended

Hi.Yesterday I got the warning text I was nearing my internet limit, so that night I bought a new membership (the Don). I could text all of today and last night, but three hours ago suddenly my texts stopped delivering.I went to my account and it say...

insurance company

hi i blocked my sim with yee and yee have said you are sending out a new sim... my phone was stolen.. my insurance company Mobilecover.ie are looking for the date and time i blocked the sim.. can you please sent me confirmation of this please thank ...

Resolved! network down?

Hi....does anyone know if the network is down in Galway city...I haven't seen any updates to say it is....thanks

Can't make or receive calls and texts

sometimes I can't receive or make calls or texts I have to turn off phone and turn it back on again then it's fine again for a few hours and same thing happens again it's like it freezes. Plz help

new phone

I got the new Google phone but I can't get internet could u send settings to fa phone so it will work

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

no signel

Hey , my phone restarted yesterday and since then I have no signel its registered on 48 but it keeps coming up sign I to 48 and when I press it its says connecting but it won't connect , I can't text anybody or make calls unless I'm on WiFi and now I...

No conection to network

My friend and myself are away in lanzortote no conection to any network the phone keeps saying searching I bought eu romming add ons and just topped up before i went away I'm here for a week and unless without my phone please help ?

mhal95 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

international minutes not working

Hi. I just paid €3.50 for international minutes. When i call an o2 number in Northern Ireland i get the message saying I have no minutes. In my 48 it says they are there. Any ideas.