Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet

I bought a new membership on Thursday, Guido, and haven't had any 3G at all...please fix this ASAP.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Top Up But No Internet?

Hi, Topped up earlier on today and bought Guido membership. Everything seemed fine, when I check online I have the full 1GB allowance, texts etc, however, the internet won't work at all! Any time I try to browse it brings me to 48 months to sign in a...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

message s

I cant recieve messages on my phone I have a galaxy s3 please help

Internet on Blackberry Curve 9320 Smartphone

Hello I am having problems getting my internet up and running on my phone which is a Blackberry Curve 9320 Smartphone.  I managed to do it on a Samsung Galaxy phone for my friend,  but am having no luck with the Blackberry.  Can you help me ?   Thank...

catalan by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Membership ran out

Hey I was wondering could anyone help me, my Mitch membership has ran out of calls and texts but still have internet left, I bought a new membership (Guido) thinking that it would automatically put me on the new I had purchased.  Any ways to start th...

internet problem.

Im a new member in 48 but I have a problem with my internet. Have try some of d adverse from d community but still not working can you help.

drive by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like