Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cant connect to network

i joined up this morning and switched from vodafone. after a while my vodafone sim stopped working so i popped in the 48 one. ive logged into my48 and bought membership and everything seems ok on that side but i have no connection. my sim says emerge...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like

notting working

can not make or recive calls and no internet i have put 20 euro in it

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Cannot buy membership

Every time I try to buy membership it says sorry cannot process payment. The card is fine I don't know what the problem is any help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Motorola Moto G - Internet Access

Does anyone know how to get internet access working on a Motorola Moto G? The setting at http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-Settings/m-p/78are not working. Thanks in advance for any replies. 

Number move failed!

I went through the procedure to port my number over from my old provider, a bill pay account, including entering the security code sent to that number. I check back later and it says 'your sim has been activated', telling my my new number. I do not w...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

some kickback missing

anyone esle notice that the kickback balance on the kickback page is different from the balance shown on your  ''My 48'' page? If you select to have your kickback awarded to you as credit it is ment to go onto your balance shown on your ''my 48 '' pa...