Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't move my number

I followed steps online and filled in info on website but my number still hasnt moved. How can I move my number?Thank you,Niamh

No Service

My phone keeps saying No service. I tried turning it on and off but that didn't work.  I put it on airplane mode for about 20 minutes, I got connect but only for about five minutes. Now I've got no service again. 

always roaming, can't make or receive some calls

HiMy phone has the constant r in the status bar, but works OK, except I can't call mobiles that are roaming in Ireland, and some land lines can't call me, like UPC. Any solution to this?Thanks

t0m by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! cant buy credit. says i need a new sim

Hi my membership is out. I trying to top up by card. Wont show my 48 and wont let me top up. Just want to buy the guido have card ready but wont load page to enter card has been the same for the past month help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to send or receive texts

I have an iPhone 4 which has only been set up for about 2 months. In the last few weeks I noticed I wasn't receiving every text that had been sent to me. However in last last week this has gotten worse. I'm not receiving any texts, even when I know f...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Using a top up code

How do I use a top up code to buy membership? My membership doesn't end until 18/8 but I bought a top up - like a ready to go thing... If I want to buy membership for next month - Can I just top up by dialling 1740, Thanks

sch35 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet settings

I have a sony xperia goI have tried the generic settings and automated settings it's not working!What can I do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

usual 48 membership deal

I want to revert back to the usual 48 membership deal of €10 but its not giving me the option. In a hurry the last time I topped I bought the guido which was the only one for €10 and I had never heard of a price structure change prior. What can I do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 like

Seriously slow internet

Here are my speeds:http://imgur.com/KVQ4Ap5Top two are in Ashtown, Dublin. Two below are in Leixlip Kildare.My network shows up as Tesco mobile in the drop down menu (and has me roaming) but when I type in *#*#4636#*#* it shows as 48. Might that have...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

membership payment

i have tried to pay for the don membership and i have put in my credit card details and hit buy and it took me back to the buy page but i dont want to try it again in case 2 payments come out so now what do i do?