Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Roaming

Hi does 48 work in America? If I buy the roaming €3.50 package would that work over there?

Resolved! Moving 2nd number

have spare phone on meteor network, and did move my number,err how long i got to wait, it says takes 2 hours that was 10 hrs and counting.

warrick by Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet settings?

hi my phone is a samsung gt-c3350 and just moved to 48 and cant get the internet settings to work? can anyone help me?

Resolved! my internet not workin

Look I can't find my phone on the models my phone it's aLG - f180L E973 I couldn't find it can't send the message so could you please help me cause I really need the internet thanks please help and if u need the number is *****     Edit / personal in...

paulao by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Texts not sending at times

Hi I have the guido and 3€ on top up yet some texts don't send . Maybe on the tenth oh it might work but not alway s. Then I can send easily to similarNumbers????

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet

Got new phone last month Internet wouldn't work got a unlock code and it worked I topped up this month and mobile data is not working again. Help

Resolved! problem with my number

Does anybody know what i have to do to keep my own number on my account because i typed my number in and i got the security code sent to my phone when i clicked the message to get the code and went back in the 48 website the screen had changed from k...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Picture messaging on windows phone 7

RWhen it brings me into the tutorial to send picture messages it gives me the first number but when i enter it it brings me into a diagnostics tool menu i need help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Messages won't send & calls fail

I got a text to say my guido membership was about to run out so I bought 10 euro credit and put it into my phone I then tried to send guido to 1745 it wouldn't send ? So I logged onto my 48 account and purchased the guido membership using the phone c...