Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Moving Number

Hi,I received my sim pack today and starting the whole move my number process around 2pm.It says it normally takes 2 hours, but it still hasn't moved over at 6pm and i'm still waiting on the email confirming it.Any reason why? Thanks 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! my number and membership

i just join but i asked to keep my number. but they gave me a new one any way. it says its moving my number but nothing is happening. i topped up by ten euro but it wont let me get the membership or even click on membership button. Help me

ray02 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! no internet on phone

When i get to edit access point it lets me fill al untill i get to apn type and it is asking me to add text. No default setting to pick. I have a samsung galaxy s2.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 5 like

Resolved! membership

Just topped up my membership the guido deal by a tenner, money left my bank acc and 48 told me it was a success yet my 48 acc tells me to renew my membership! This happened before and i let it slip!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

cant send texts

I registered my sim for my new phone and can receive calls and texts and can call other people but i cant send text messages. I tried filling in the message centre number but it didn't work

Resolved! no calls going

still i have the problem.i ca not make any calls. There is no ringing.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Problem Moving My number

HI there, I have tried to move my number to 48...I put in all my details and then recived this email  There's been a problem moving your number. You'll need to check you've selected the right account type.For example, have you put in 'prepay unregist...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

My internet stopped working

Internet stopped working i received settings from 48 wich are already installed but i tried reinstalling them and it asks for a pin? I hav no internet last 3 days no its a joke the 48 agents are no help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like