Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! moving my number

Ive been waiting a day and a half for my number to switch over but it says on my login "transfer in progress" but has been like this for the full day and a half.I can't buy membership until it switches over.Any idea whats wrong?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Cannot register sim

I can't seem to register my sim, it's telling me my account was deactivated? This is my first 48 month sim and first time I tried registering. I have already emailed support... any advice?? cheers!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! How to provide itemised usage?

I lost my phone last week, now the insurance company wants me to provide my itemised usage. How do I get this please? Is there any number that I could ring to get more informations in case the insurance company asks me?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Top up not working

Hi, everytime I try and top up it comes up sorry cannot work because of security limitations... Help please!!!

Resolved! Pay membership

For the last few hours I'm getting a message to go have a cuppa while my membership is being processed, what's the delay? I need to make calls

Resolved! Internet Data

Hi, My internet data isn't working. It hasn't worked since joining 48. I was in contact with someone before but didn't follow it through to a point where it actually worked. I was hoping that someone could help me out. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Turn incoming calls of, keep viber on 3G ?

iPhone 5; iOS 7.1  I know I can turn on Airport Mode and then turn wifi back on, so that I can stay on email and Viber but avoid phone calls.  Can I somehow achieve the same thing when on 3G ? sometimes I want to avoid incoming calls but stay on emai...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like