Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! new phone

I got a new phone and its working fine but I got email from 48 - something about settings - is there something I have to do ??ThanksJoan

Resolved! number

hi i did registret new number and i did move my old number but now evan one number is not work what i need to do now

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Registration fee keeps loading and wont work

Hi I am trying to pay the registration fee and it keeps loading.. I am trying to top up my phone up since last night and it wont let me.. It keeps telling me to wait a few seconds and have a cup of tea. Can anyone help me with this problem please as ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! I did not get my membership

I payed for my membership by my visa debt card I did not receive my don membership

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Security limitations when buying membership

Hi,I have tried to buy my membership with my visa debit and my MasterCard but I have not been able to buy it with either and I keep getting an error saying that this is due to security limitations. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 4 like

Resolved! 1GB not working for last three top ups

The last three times that I have paid for the memership on my phone the 1GB of internet hasnt worked. I went through the web page the other day and tried to sort it out by getting the configuration message sent to my phone and following the instructi...

Resolved! The Don

I cannot purchase the Don can someone help! I can't pay my membership for the month i have tried everything helppppp!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! 48 service

my service does  not work well.I have emergency calls only regularly on my phone,while my husband ,s service appears to be better .I use the phone for my business and this is very bad for that.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like