Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

when I ring sometime it won't connect the call

I switched to 48 about a week ago and so far so good great network only problem is that when I ring someone sometimes it won't connect it goes to the calling screen but never makes the dial tone or connection tone or any noise at all and I havta turn...

membership

Im a newbie...bought membership online...its shows which package i chose when i log in but still cant text call or use data?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Reverting to old SIM card

I ran out of credit and don't have top up money immediately. But I do have my SIM card previous to joining 4onths. It has plenty credit on it. Can I use it in such an emergency. What settings etc must b changed. I brought the same number with me to 4...

Resolved! data and mms settings for a lg-f1005

i am looking for phone settings for internet and picture messaging for a lg-f1005 phone if any one can help                                                  thanks a mil

Resolved! Can't get internet

I changed my carrier settings and my internet still won't work!why is this so?please help, thanks!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! my kickback not recieved

I gave 2 kickback SIMs to 2 friends.Becos of network issue with their fones I helped register and top them up at the giftshop in my 48 account.The first got €10 topup with €5 kickback ceedit. 28/02/3014The second got €20 topup with €10 kickback credi...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! unable to use membership

I renewed by membership over 4 hours ago. When will I be able to make calls and use my internet???

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Cant pay my membership

Everytime i try pay my membership it keeps saying sorry cant accept for security reasons i really need help fast