Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! warning fair usage

Got a warning to say im reaching my fair usage limit ???????? And I be suspended

Resolved! How long

After topping up ten mins ago....how long before credit on ph, need to make a call now

cecila by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Monthly plan finishing date

Hi I'm just curious about my plan. I always pay on the last day of each month and get until the end of the next month. That's one full month. However because of February this month now im only getting until 28th March ??? Seems I have lost out 3 days...

membership

Just topped up with 20. Texted Don and telling me dont have credit. My 48 has a yes or correct mark but doesnt say its paid.It took the cr alrite.What is goin on. Too many jumps & hoops and no answers. They 48 seem to do everythin on the cheap by thi...

anto93 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet stopped working

Hello 48,  My internet has stopped working all of a sudden , I tried to reset APN default values = still no internetLooks like I have a signal H and H+ but it's on Grey. My phone is Samsung Galaxy Nexus I tried with both data roaming on/off  = still ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

My internet is not working ! I'm paying 20€ for something that's not working it's a joke !!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Moving Old Number to 48

I signed up for 48 a few months ago and got a new number (which I've been using since.) I have an old number on another network that I would like to move to 48. In this case, will I have to get a new sim for the moved number or will it be ported to m...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

Hi, my internet isn't working, it is saying make sure your phone is set to roaming which it is? what could be wrong?

pukii by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like