Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! not recieving texts

im not recieving any messages form my girlfriend and i have tryed change a few things on her phone but nothing seems to be working . I'm just wondering if there is a problem on my side. It doesent seem to be happening with any other contacts just her...

jod93od by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Blackberry curve 8520

The internet in my blackberry curve 8520 it doesn´t work, actually i read the blackberry legacy guide but it didn´t help to fix the problem.  I followed the steps but nothing. I don´t know what to do. Help me. Thank you.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Message Minder

hi Just wondering how do you setup message minder if there even is one? ThanksWill

Resolved! My friend cant log in

Hi, my friend just moved to 48 and he cant log in because he typed in his password wrong too many times. vva****@gmail.com is his email, could you reset his password and send it to his email please?

alvaih by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Previous internet usage gone from new allowance

My old subscription was coming end, so I made sure to have the new one bought. Some data allowance left on the old one, so I decided to use it up. I had started my download at 11pm then continued until 12:03am, thinking most of the data would be down...

padyjoe by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Xperia Sp update

Hi, any idea when the new 4.3 update will hit 48 members? Vodafone IE and O2IE have already received theirs

1gb data

Hi there,I just want to find out what is the story with the data - when I first joined and bought the Guido membership, 'the remaining' bar when I logged in was full. the data seem to going quicker than usual (I know I have used it as a hotspot but o...

jmoo91 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like