Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet Explorer

Hi everyone, just wanted to ask if anyone else is having problems with connecting to the Internet, my phone was working until this morning and maybe this is only a problem in the north west.I can make calls just no internet again,m

Resolved! Old account is still active and I went and made a new account?

Okay so I had an account with 48 in 2012 and moved network again. I'm moving back to 48 and thought my account would be gone so I made a new one but when I went to register my number with my new account I'm getting an error, anyone know what I can do...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! coverage in Asia

Hi guys!I'm travelling to Thailand and surrounding countries next week. Will my 48 network work there?Thanks!

Resolved! mobile data

Recently I've changed from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung galaxy s4. I've been with 48 for the last year and a half and never had a problem with internet until I changed. Mobile data hasn't worked as long as I've had the s4."Welcome to 48. Soon you will re...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Phone taking ages to ring

I've been told that my phone is taking ages to actually ring when people on other networks and landlines are trying to ring my number. I've tried ringing my own number from a landline and it can take up to 30 seconds for my number to actually ring. I...

Resolved! Phone does not recognise my contact list

Just back from Czech Republic and iPhone 4 does not recognise any if my contacts other than favourites . All other messages coming up with numbers only as if i don't know them . Help pls

Resolved! Replacement sim

hi,  i could not register my replacement sim. it says 48month were unable to register my sim and to contact an agent.   when the sim is in the phone it says the sim is closed. what to do next?     Edit / script removed. -Marion

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Replacement Sim

Hi,I just ordered a replacement sim as I lost mine, but the registration code isn't working. I tried to put it into an unlocked phone but got no reception. Just wondering what I should do?Thank you,Hope

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like