Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! roaming

I am going to the gambia in Africa and I need to sort out my roaming. If I'm texting an Irish mobile will this be covered in my membership as it is at home??Thanks

Resolved! Question about eu roaming add on

Hi. I think I know the answer but I'd like to ask just to be 100% sure.If I'm visiting another EU country, eg Italy, can the EU roaming add on be used to call and text Italian numbers while I am there?Thanks

keeping my old number

It's been 3 days since I entered the code on the website to change my number. I can still use my phone with my old sim. It says 'transfer in progress' on the website. What should I do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No service

I switched from 02 to 48 the other day and my signal went in 02 then so i presumed that meant i needed to put in my 48 sim card as i moved my number and registered it but i still cant get any signal!!Please help!what should i do to get signal because...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! SIM CARD

I just joined 48 from 02 and I have registered my new sim and followed the steps for the move my number.But now when i put my 48 sim card into my iphone and put the correct pin in, it then comes up as 'sim failure' and it says 'invalid sim' in the co...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 5 like

Resolved! European roaming not working

My account shows that I have 30 minutes of calls and 25 texts of roaming available however I cannot make calls or texts in Geneva. Any suggestions?

Resolved! about Top ip

HiI top up my number 2 times , then when I go to website, I choose the guido, 2 times, after that I can't see any money in my balance to make calls or text ..thanks million

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

no service

Hi, I have no service on my LG-P716 phone. I only recently bouth 10e membership but no service to recieve it. I have tried taking my sim out etc, Im not receiving any error messages. I tried aeroplane mode on/off. My roaming is switched on. I cant re...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Transfer My Number

Hi, I recently joined 48 and I tried to transfer my number on Friday 8th of February, I have emailed twice but still got no helpful answer and I need my number transferred ASAP can someone please help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like