Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Move Number Issue

I have a transfer in progress, and got message from 48 saying their was an issue, maybe selected wrong account type. I'm sure I selected it right, so for info number being moved is a o2, billpay number. tks

dfdunne by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Can't send texts

Hi! I have a problem, every time I try to send a text, an error message appears I start the number with +353, but it seems it doesn't work. Thank you

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Moving number

Please can you tell me how many times I can move number?Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! contacts

I just changed phome from a samsung ace two to a samsung galxy 3. Is there any way of getting my contacts from my old phome to my new one?

aron88 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

CD only helpful to a point.

Ticket Number 357727. I raised that question on Saturday. Got a response on Saturday evening which I, in turn, responded to. A few messages back and forth between myself and Emmet on Sunday but nothing since. I asked was somebody looking at my query ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

What A JOKE

Got second phone, asked agent last week about new sim,did AS THEY INSTRUCTED,new sim arrives todayNO NEW NUMBER, and NO ONE TO HELPTHIS IS WHAT YOU PAY YOUR MONEY FORFANTASTIC, MUST DO KICKBACK AND RECOMEND MUGS TO SWITCH TO 48 

warrick by Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Using topup to pay membership

Hi all I received 5euro as topup for introducing a friend to 48. Does anyone know how i can use this to pay my monthly membership??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! 48 and i phone

I have never experienced this kind of trouble with ANY sort of technology before and I am absolutely DISGUSTED with the lack of help on 48's end. I switched from meteor to 48 2 days ago and had my i phone 4 unlocked and I still have NO SERVICE on my ...

1897968_10201429091000794_1688229178_n.jpg 1653682_10201435907131193_1651066479_n.jpg
Anon by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! internet

Recently bought new phone, moto g and transfered my sim into it.I was set up on the don deal yet for someone reason I have no internet but still free calls and texts!! Any help on the matter would be appreciated

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like