Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Plans

I make quite a sizable amount of landline calls, Would ye think about adding a new membership with unlimited landline calls as well as unlimited mobile cals and texts. Lycamobile are doing this at quite an attractive price!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

Moving my number apple i phone 4

I have an i phone 4 and want to keep my old number, I know that to tranfer numbers your phone needs to be unlocked but to fully unlock my phone i have to take out my old sim card and put in my new one and sync it with I tunes, do I  do this before or...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Moving my number

Hi. Followed all the steps for moving my number and its been 2 hours but no change? Could you check if everythings ok? Or if ive done something wrong?Thank you!

Resolved! mobile internet

mobile internet is not working in my mobile

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! video calling

Are u able to video call with 48 go conquer?? Iv tried and ot wont let me!

kalys by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Membership

I just paid my membership online by Visa card,, why can I not send texts or make calls now?!

fintan by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! mobile internet help please

Hello, I have bought a 3 euro add on for a gigabyte of mobile internet. However, when I turn my data on nothing happens. I have tried turning roaming on and I have tried setting up the APN settings. Still nothing. Can anybody else help me? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! number

Cant find my 48 number

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like