Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

texts sent to me while my phone is off never arrive...

I joined 48 last month and all is well except that when my phone is dead or switched off, any texts sent to me during that time never arrive. This is a major problem and will force me to switch network if I cant resolve it. please help!

It won't let me move my number

Hi sorry to bother you again but I'm trying to move my number as I'm waiting on an important call it says portin but its suppose to take up to 2hrs but I have been waiting since yesterday what is the problem kind regards robert

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Messages not sending

It won't let me send a text and my membership isn't up until the 22 of this month I really need my messages can you fix it please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Cant make or recieve calls or texts

I have just signed up and got my membershop with 48, but when I go to ring someone it wont ring it says mobile network unavailable? does anyone know what the problem might be? I have kept my same number which was transfered over at 2 today, but i did...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Voicemail

Hey,Tried all the codes for voicemail and still not set up, could you explain to me exactly how it's done?Eleanor

elle11 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Number transfer

Hello, I started my number transfer at 12 in the afternoon yesterday and my number still isn't transferred. It still says transfer in progress. I've followed all the steps correctly, can someone tell me when I'll be able to use my phone again?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Phone Unlocking

Hi! I made the stupid mistake of transferring my number to 48 BEFORE unlocking my Meteor phone (Nokia Lumia 520). I'm wondering if anybody knows anything about how to go about unlocking it without calling from my Meteor sim as it is no longer active....

Is card

Hi I am after getting an iPhone 3. Can tell me if the SIM card that gos into the iPhone 4 will work in the iphone3. Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like