Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Criteria to receive your unlock code through Tesco Mobile

The easiest way to get your unlock code is to ring Tesco Mobile’s customer care line on: 1749 from your pre pay and bill pay phone, or on 089 420 0000 from any other phone You can also contact Tesco Mobile through Facebook, Twitter, online forum...

Aoifec by Crew
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Standard Membership and The Don

Hi guys, I'm currently on the standard membership deal and would like to get internet for a month when I'll be away with no WiFi. If I switch to The Don will I still be able to go back to my standard membership after or will it treat me as a new memb...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 4 like

Registering a replacement sim

A red bar keeps telling I have a problem and I don't have access to this page every time I try to register a replacement sim.I already logged on and ordered the new sim from my account. Any ideas?

erice by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

its not working,

I just mved to 48 & haved paid the don membership, I still have no network coverage & nobody can call me, . . I have tried turning phone off & on again! -my phone is definitely unlocked! help please? ? ?,.

ybird by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Accidently ordered replacement sim and sim is now locked

I ordered a new Nano Sim for my new iPhone 5s that will arrive next week. But you sent out a regular Micro Sim.So today I went to order a Nano Sim and accidently filled out the Replace Sim form and now my phone won't make calls! How do I fix this? ED...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 like

Number change over

need help says it takes 2 hours to change over number its now been 2 days.. what do i do next  

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Transferring Old Number AFTER Rergistering new Sim

Hello, I've already registered my new sim card in my phone and it all working perfectrly. Im currently using my new assigned 089 number.Is it possible (at this stage) to transfer and use my old 087 number for my account???  

luka_22 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

No Service

I was having problems moving my number over, so a member of the support team moved my number over. But i think that my sim isn't registered to that number. It says "No Service" on my phone after i have paid for the membership. It won't allow me to re...

jao2k by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like