Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! calling northern ireland

can anybody help me with calling northern Ireland mobiles , I tried and its not allowed so what add-on do I need?thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Waiting on number to port over to 48

Hi, I registered my sim at around 7am this morning and I'm still waiting for my number to port over. I was wondering could you look into this please? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! am I still banned

Before when I knew I was banned when I went to call it would say call barred but now my memebership has ran out and when I go to call it says I have no credit so I want to top up but I don't. Know if I'm still barred confused please help thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Active Sim

Hey,I;m trying to activate a new sim but it keeps saying there's an old sim still linked to my account,which there isn't because in the puk code section of my details it says there's no sim linked to my account, Please help me I'm stuck in no mans la...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

my sim

just got a new sim throught the post was regestering it and i clicked new number and its sent me the link on my email adress and as soon as i clicked the link it said this :Loading!Your account has been de-activated. Please register a new SIM if you ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Where is my kickback credit?

I was supposed to get 5€ as kickback credit after the 31 October but it still wasn't added to my balance!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

uplift my restriction ban

Hi I got told to contact you on the 7th of november to ask you to uplift my restriction because when I make a call or text message it says call barred so can you uplift my ban please because my membership is finished so I want to top up my membership...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Where can I pick up a sim card?

Just wondering if I can pick up a 48 micro-SIM card anywhere? I need to get one as quick as possible. I know that you can order them online but can you pick them up somewhere?

david_ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like