Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Failty phone reception

For the past few days I have been unable to get any much reception. It just keeps saying that it is "Searching" or that there is "No Service".. Is anyone else having this problem?

Blocking a number

hiya, i was wondering how do i block a phone number.. i have been recieving numerous phone calls and it is from a person that i do not know. i have recieved over 100 missed calls/ recieved calls in the last 5 days. it is a joke. i really need some he...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

northern mobile calls??

anyone enlighten me as to why can't i ring northern mobiles? i want an add on that allows me to do so as my family and friends live n england and northern ireland, please help cheers

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

New phone and want to keep old 48 number

I ordered a brand new microsim for my new phone and want to change it over to my old account (which is currently on 48).  How do I do this? I typed in my old number but can't seem to get a security code. Thanks so much!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

credit

Hi i topped up my phone by credit receipt my first time doing it but i dnt have my calls or text and its topped up by 20 euro cn u help i need my phone for work today thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

how to get call barring off

My phone keeps saying call barring when ever I try to make a call and I don't know how to take it off because I need a password for the nokia asha 203 if anyone knows it please message me thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Switching My number

Hey I switched from 3 to 48 last week and haven't managed to change my number yet. I want to go back to my old 083 number but the swicth over thing is a mission. When they ask "your current number" do I put in the 089 (new 48 number) I've been using ...