Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Old number

I tried to set my sister up on 48 but she got a new number instead of keeping her old one now her phone won't work even though it was unlocked! How can she keep her old number now that the sim is registered and she has a new number?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Issues joining 48 !

Hi I registered my sim and put in the security code  to keep my old number  and it said I would receive an email in the next 30 mins.I then put in new 48 sim card  and received a text saying 48 couldn't send settings to my phone to go to the data pag...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Issue in registering

Hi, I tried to register my new sim thursday night but it keeps saying there was an issue in registering me with go 48. Im not sure what the issue is though. The internet went down when I was at the option of keeping my old number but Im wondering if ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

membership change

Hello I wold like to try the new membership The Quido from Standart for following months and if not suit me the The Quido, can I go back for the Standart membership? Thanks....xxx Sarka

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Website won't register my sim card

When I tried to register the sim on the website,  initially the box where you enter the registration code in worked and I entered the code.Now the box does not appear and when I select "register sim" a warning message reads "This SIM can't be registe...

saud by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Won't send messages

I switched to 48 on Friday and singed up for the 20euro deal. Today I cannot send messages or make phone calls, why is it doing this?

shagan by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like