Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! cant connect?

just got my 48sim, happy out =]transferred my number, everything looking good,put the sim in my phone, everything looking goodthen bam, cannot connect to networkstraight into settings, i cannot manually or automatically connect my 48 simcard to the 4...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

To pup and membership

I paid 20e topup the other day before my credit went but I got a text today from 48 saying it has run out already and I have to pay membership. But on my 48 page my topup is still there ? Do I have to pay both topup and membership??

katedee by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

phone

hi 48, i have no net work with 48 at the moment, please fix it now, not impressed. i have 17 euros in credit,kept saying check ing operator messages.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

membership

Hi, I accidentally logged into my old 48 account and paid that membership. is there a way I can switch it to my new account?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Can only receive calls

Recently switched to 48 network and have full coverage problem is when I try to make a call it says number restricted and to go to my corner. Can anyone help please!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Texts

What add-on do I get if I want to send a text to a foreign number.? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

credit not working

I topped up and bought the guido add on and got the text from 48 saying I was all set but yet I cant make calls! Says I dont have enough credit

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

internet

Hi, I have the Guido membership and for some reason I cannot access the 1gb of internet. How do I fix this??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! My Roaming wont work

I'm in the US and my roaming add ons wont work it just eats up my credit. None of my calls or my texts have been used and I have been making a few. I bought them online and so far all the details are there and confirm they have been paid. Please help...

Resolved! Min Sim Card

Hello there , i am getting a new phone for my birthday the Huawei Ascend Y300 , And it say it requires a Min Sim card , but all my friends have my new number The 48 number , so i was wondering if it is possible to get a mini sim from you guys the sta...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like