Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cant move my number

when setting up with 48 i put in all the info to move my number over. but when i put in the sim its a new number..everythings working fine but i cant change my number. when i go to the move my number tab it says have you unlocked your phoned. but i h...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

wheres the free 60 minutes

I never got my free 60 minutes mobile calls we were promised friday which is today????!!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 like

The Extension Promised

Hey yeah so i read that we where promised an extention of 2 days for those on the Guido and something else. And that it was meant to be implmented by today . This inculdes 2 extra days and 60 extra minutes to mobile phones. And Yet , i have not recie...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

internet not working

Hi, ive got a sony experia z and the internet doesnt work,i can make calls and texts any help??

t8t8 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Number wont transfer

Hi my number has been tranferring the last 2 days now, I can still call and text on the old sim if that matters. Whats the hold up? Also the submit a request thing wont work for 48 help

cant top up.

I cant top up it kedps saying security limitations what does this mean

lisabod by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Help!

Hi Ive just moved over my old number to 48 and I clicked the email and then it came on to the 48 website and then it said I had a new 48 number please help ASAP!!!!

lelaxx by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't connect to 48 3G network

I have registered my sim and everything is working fine. However I don't have any 3G when I have 1G left. It is only connecting me to 48s 2G network. Can anybody.figure.out how to fix this?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No Service

I just changed over my number with my new SIM Cars. I paid my monthly fee, which is now confirmed when I log in, but I keep getting an "SIM Unrecognised" message. I left it for a couple of hours and can now get in. I have no service though. My phone ...