Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! existing member registering new sim

I am already a member of 48. I lost my phone recently and requested a replacement sim . It will not let me register my new sim as it says the old one is "still active". But when i sent away for the new sim i was told that the old one had been deactiv...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Sending Messages Abroad

Hello  My friend is on holidays in Salou, and i have tried texting her and all my messages come back as failed, but i can call them and they can call me!She is also on 48.It says on this that it should be free to recieve messages so why arent mine??H...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! reigistration

hi im new to 48 and i cant top up my Phone it come up activating my sim but my sim is working.. a friend topped me up last month but id like this to be sorted out please 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Micro sim update

Hi I am already a customer just had to get a micro sim I have received it and was told just to send u my email [personal details removed]

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No Data Connection on Samsung GT i5800

Hey, i have a problem connecting to the internet with my samsung. Apparently the APN Settings were deleted and i already tried to create a new one according to the steps in the community but it just doesnt save the settings and i cant turn on any Dat...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! mms on htc hd7

Hi can anyone tell me why I am not receiving media messages just a message get content now then nothing happens. My internet is working fine ??