Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Not Receiving Mobile Data

Hi everyone,  I've asked two 48 agents about this, but no one seems to have a proper solution so far, I was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and how they fixed it. I got a new replacement SIM 5 days ago, and my mobile data, along with ever...

Resolved! mobile internet not working

I have a Guido membership until the end of the month but my internet is not working.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Mobile internet doesn't work

Hi,I have a HTC wildfire s and followed the steps that are up to make it possible to get onto the internet using the mobile internet, however this still does not work, ever.What can I do?Thanks, Finn

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Want to switch from Normal Sim Card to Micro Sim Card

Hi up until recently I have used the regular standard size sim card and now getting a phone which takes a Micro Sim card ( Iphone 4 sim cards) .. How would I go about switching to a micro sim but keeping my number?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Keeping old number not working

Hi there I have requested for a security code to keep my old number, but everytime I get the text message part of the code is missing and I can't enter the code. Please help!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! re-activate my account

Hello can u help me please.. 10/09/2013 is the re-activation date of my suspension.. can u please reactivate my account if its possible right now.. i really need my Phone for emergency. thank you!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Number transfer

Hello, I've been waiting for my number to be transferred since Friday 4PM and there's still no sign, it's really annoying, because I can't contact people and my old card don't have service now and with 48 card I can't do anything, but I already toppe...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! moving number is not working

hey..im trying to keep my old number but when i go into "move my number" the page wont allow me to enter anything..can you tell me whats wrong?