Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Gift

I tried to gift a friend a €5 top up. The transaction went through but he hasn't received the top up yet. Anyone know how long it takes for it to go through?? or if there's a problem?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Are the data speeds getting faster on the network

I live in Mayo and the speeds here never get over 0.5mb even with H symbol and I was wondering if the speeds were getting any faster. I have a Nokia lumia 820. Thanks in advance

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Number transfer not working?

It's been over 24 hours since I've asked to transfer my old number to my 48 sim and it still hasn't worked? What should I do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Topping up

I am trying to top up and it keeps giving me a page to fill in about my card and it won't go pass this page can anyone help please I need to top up tonight

ste086 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! sim card

i would like to know why my sim card is not working i got the email and all done but at the top it says "Your account has been de-activated. Please register a new SIM if you wish to re-activate your account "what am i soppose to do now  ?  

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Roaming Refund

Hey,I accidently bought roaming texts and calls, with data. I thought the data package was a special "roaming package" and not a standard data package. I want a refund with the data and the roaming texts and calls. I do not intend on using these add ...

simonfm by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like