Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! please help

im trying to port my number, the problem is its from one 48 sim to another, im having this problem 3 days now, when i click move my number, when i tipe in my number and click on security code the msg im getting says ''ooops this number already exists...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! lost phone

Hi i lost my phone and i need to report it to the network and get the handset blacklisted...how do i do it??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! lumia 820

since I can send message and go internet, my phone never asked to enter PUK, but I have to enter the PIN every time I restart my phone, anybody got an idea how to solve it?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! 02 locked phones

Hi I am am looking at a samsung galaxy s3 on the Preloved site and thinking of buying it.It is locked to the 02 network.I know that 02 is the provider for 48 but will 48 sim cards work in 02 locked phones.

phil43 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! internet not walking

hello , please i have a nokia http://shop.tescomobile.ie/phones/displayPhone.aspx?p=125  i has subscribed to get internet in my telephone , but its not walking after contacting the customer service i still be able to get access to internet please hel...

cesar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like