cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying add ons

flemineo
Newcomer
I was in the UK recently and wanted to purchase roaming and text message add ons to stay Iin Touch. When accessing the 48 site to buy, the purchase page would not display correctly (moto g 4g/chrome latest) as the confirmation task appears in a different frame and was invisible except when refreshed, even then every time I attempted to confirm the purchase it would not display correctly - this happened in both the mobile and desktop site versions 😞
Ended up having to borrow another persons phone in Starbucks and whilst this was cheaper it wasn't the sort of roaming I had in mind 😉
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yeah - there have been problems with the purchase page(s?) on certain devices and browsers lately.

There were some changes recently that were supposed to improve matters but since then I still had problems on certain devices and browsers.

The only advice that I can offer is if it doesn't work on one device/browser then try another.

If necesary log a support query to ask 48 support about your specific issues:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.