cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't send texts

gerber
Visitor
Hi
Today I lost the network for and hour or so till I rebooted. Since then can't send txts. Can receive them and use internet. Have txts left on plan. Network is on and signal good with usual 'r' over signal bars....any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Assuming they're not international texts or MMS that need cash credit then I think you'll probably need to contact 48 support for advice here:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update?

gerber
Visitor
He thanks so much for getting back . I went online and got solution.had to change message centre num. All good now. Must have got messed up when knocked off network yesterday. Thanks again!

Seems odd that it lost the SMSC number but glad to hear that you got it sorted.