cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get internet in Poland

saphire1111
Visitor
Hi,
Wifi on my samsung galaxy s6 works but mobile internet ( roaming doesnt). Phone connected automatically with tmobile. I am on guido membership have enough internet but no add on bought
Please help
20 REPLIES 20

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Check the APN configuration.
If the APN field is not 48months.liffeytelecom.com then change it to that, switch airplane mode on and off and then see if data is now working.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @saphire1111?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

saphire1111
Visitor
Unfortunately this did not work
I even entered the full config info for this type of phone in access point name section..
Anything else i could do?
I am going to spain soon afraid to encounter same issue..

What are your internet/APN setitngs right now?

Several people have had problems whereby Guido data did not work while roaming in the EU and in many cases editing the APN field of the APN to set it back to 48months.liffeytelecom.com and then switching airplane mode on and then off fixed the problem.

If that doesn't work here then you may need to contact 48 support for more advice.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @saphire1111?

saphire1111
Visitor
When i go to APN there is no 48. I have to manually introduce 48 settings. I tried putting in APN field 48months.liffeytelecom.com only and then full settings from go conquer website. Switching the phone then to flight mode and back on resets this settings and 48 is gone so have to insert it manually again
Please help

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok you'll have to contact 48 support so and see if they can help.

saphire1111
Visitor
Thanks dayler , will do, appreciate your time and effort 🙂

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to help @saphire1111?