cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get internet in Poland

saphire1111
Visitor
Hi,
Wifi on my samsung galaxy s6 works but mobile internet ( roaming doesnt). Phone connected automatically with tmobile. I am on guido membership have enough internet but no add on bought
Please help
20 REPLIES 20

davidconroy
Newcomer
Experiencing the same issue now. APN settings replaced with ".be" ones and on manually entering the settings outlined in the tweakker they will not save

davidconroy
Newcomer
Okay, the fix was actually just to go into the settings of the APN that had replaced my own and edit THAT APN to be "48months.liffeytelecom.com" and change the APN type from "default,supl" to "default" if anyone ends up running into the same issue.

Weird that the settings messed up in the first place ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes - the tip when roaming in the EU and data is not working but calls/texts are is to check the APN field of the internet settings and if it has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it, change it back to that, save the changes and then reboot and see if data starts working.

I also don't understand why this happens and affects some users and why 48 can't simple fix things so that it does not happen. And unfortunately even that trick does not work for some people who end up with no data at all while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership even though it should work.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

saphire1111
Visitor
It didnt work for me

I have no internet when going abroad. Same story spain

karensheehancom
Newcomer
Me too can ye help

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are calls and texts working?
If so then check your internet settings and if the APN field has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it, change it back to that, save the change, reboot and see if data starts working.
If it doesn't then you'll have to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @karensheehancom?

saphire1111
Visitor
It dies not work 😕

saphire1111
Visitor
It does not work 😕

davidconroy
Newcomer
Check if you have any Access Point Names in Network settings.

If you DO go into the one that's there and change the APN to 48months.liffeytelecom.com and for "APN Type" ensure you type default.

If you DONT have any APNs saved currently then add one and enter the same details as above.

If that refuses to save turn airplane mode on and off and reboot and try again.

If that doesn't work then I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯