Did you mean: 

fethard network

Anon
Not applicable

no network for 3 days along with o2 and meteor. when will this be fixed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
  • From what i know o2 fixed their mast and the network is back up. Friends who were without network on o2 and 48 are sorted too.i went to clonmel where i had network last night and when i returned to fethard this morning ive had signal since maybe you need to go where there is signal to kick your phone into touch!!

View solution in context

18 REPLIES 18

Hi Kamsibaby

I'm also in Fethard, no service all day! Unable to send or receive calls or texts or use internet. Have you received a reply yet?

Anon
Not applicable
How is this for you now guys?

Still no service Fethard and beyond!!  Can someone sort this now please, I have raised this with an Agent,  waiting for a reply.

Anon
Not applicable

sorted!

Anon
Not applicable
Great! It'd be great if you could mark this thread as solved! See how in the link in my signature.

@kamsibaby wrote:

sorted!

Kamsibaby, how did you get it sorted?  I'm still without service!! I heard back for an agent and tried his suggestions but still no luck.  I can't be doing with this, I live out in country & feel cut off from everyone.

Anon
Not applicable
  • From what i know o2 fixed their mast and the network is back up. Friends who were without network on o2 and 48 are sorted too.i went to clonmel where i had network last night and when i returned to fethard this morning ive had signal since maybe you need to go where there is signal to kick your phone into touch!!

Thanks Kamsibaby, 

I checked out the mobile network settings and network operator on my phone and it stated I was disconnected.  I re-selected 48 and hey ho I'm in up and running again, don't know how/why I was disconnected!