cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting the mesg "oh ooh you have not enough credit for this call"

scostelloe
Newcomer
even though I have the Don package brand new untouched. Getting abv message even with €20 call credit and the ppl in the uk cannot call me either they are getting the same message???
3 REPLIES 3

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

First, only NI landline number's are inclusive in your minutes on the Don.

Calling/text UK Mobiles or landline's are charged from your balance.

See charges below:

Europe Standard:

Calls to mobiles and Landlines 50c
Texts 25c

All associated changes can be viewed in the link below:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/Can-I-use-48-abroad/ta-p/242

Can't be sure why they can't call you though...apart from re-checking the area code, it should appear like this.

00353 8911111

No '0' after area code.

(Substituting numerals)

Add some credit to your balance, make sure they are calling the correct number & your phone should be operating fine.

🙂

@1amcn wrote:

First, only NI landline number's are inclusive in your minutes on the Don.

And only if you call via the 048 prefix as far as I know:

http://www.askcomreg.ie/tell_us/calling_northern_ireland___use_the_048_code_to_call_fixed_line_numbe...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@scostelloe wrote:
even though I have the Don package brand new untouched. Getting abv message even with €20 call credit and the ppl in the uk cannot call me either they are getting the same message???

Are you saying that you have Don membership and also €20 credit balance on your account separate from your membership?

If so then calls to UK numbers should work as long as you use the correct prefix - e.g. 048... for NI landlines (which are included in your landline calls) or 00 44 ... for other UK numbers.

As above I don't understand why those calling from the UK cannot contact you if they are dialing 00 353 ... correctly.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.