cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

mick223
Newcomer
Hi i put in 20 euros for the monthly plan i rather have the monthly plan of 20 euros im set up on the ten euros plan im just woundering can u change me over to the 20 month one as soon as possible as i need my calls to all networks for certain cercanstances it wud be very much greatful if i

can get it change for the 20 euro plan straight away as the ten monthly dose not suit thanking you could u please let me no as its very badly needed my number is 0892382312
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you have purchased a €10 membership and it has started already then you can't change it and will have to see it out. If you have purchased a €10 membership which has stacked and hasn't yet started then you can contact 48 support and ask them to change it or cancel it.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-to-get-help/td-p/4038/jump-to/first-unread-message

If you use up membership allowances before a membership has month is up then you can buy add ons to tide you over until the end of the membership month.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Also once a membership has started it cannot be terminated prematurely and replaced with a different membership. It has to run its normal full monthly course.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.