cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get call barring off my 48 sim card

Anon
Not applicable
I have been on 48 a good while now and I had no problem with it but today when I tried to make a text and it wouldn't allow me so I tried to make a phone call but it was keep on saying call barring how do I get this stopped I went on to my 48 account and I seen warning signs but I didn't see them befor so I am sorry for my over usage but I didn't know I was getting warnings I am deeply sorry and if you can up lift my restrictions I won't over use again thank you for your time
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you breach the fair usage limits then you get barred for the remainder of your current membership month. When the membership expires you need to log a support query to ask 48 to lift the ban. Breaching the limits for a second time results in a permanent ban.

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jkenny
Visitor

an someone tell me how to contact someone to get rid of call barring on my phone. If it is a breach of fair usage ? whatever that means How do I speak to a human voice to solve this problem .I have been working on this for a few hours but cannot solve this!

Not sure why you're replying to an 11 year old thread.

I've already replied to your thread yesterday but you didn't clarify the things that I asked about there:

As I've said there, assuming you're not referring to local call blocking/barring on your phone, you need to contact 48 about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.