cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i topped up frommy bank account and its not showing up in my balance ?

Anon
Not applicable

so i topped up 15 euro from my bank account and  it still hasnt gone trough to my balance ? any help ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean you topped up your credit balance and you can't see the additional €15 on your account? 

If that is the case then what does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and cash credit balance?

What does the My History link on your online account say about recent transactions?

Or is it a case that you bought €15 Duke membership in which case you will NOT see the €15 on your account:

Where has my credit gone?

Everything about membership

A lot of people confuse topping up (one's credit balance) with buying membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean you topped up your credit balance and you can't see the additional €15 on your account? 

If that is the case then what does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and cash credit balance?

What does the My History link on your online account say about recent transactions?

Or is it a case that you bought €15 Duke membership in which case you will NOT see the €15 on your account:

Where has my credit gone?

Everything about membership

A lot of people confuse topping up (one's credit balance) with buying membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.